Free Zone at Ajman
Being the smallest emirate, Ajman lies on the Arabian Gulf coast along with the northern emirates. Its area is estimated at 260 square kilometers. The Free Zone Authorities in Ajman are the government bodies registering non-resident companies and issuing business licenses.
Situated well accessible by the Eastern and Western markets, Ajman’s proximity to Sharjah & Dubai provides easy accessibility to their international airports and four seaports.
Ajman has only one Free Zone named Ajman Free Zone, which is one of the most economical Free Zones in UAE suitable for startup businesses.
Companies setting up in Ajman Free Zone are eligible for various privileges and facilities as follows:
- Free Zone Status
- 100% foreign ownership is allowed
- Full repatriation of profits and capital are permitted
- Exemption from personal, income and corporate taxes
- Exemption from customs duty for goods and services
- Simplified incorporation process
- Hassle-free and business-friendly company laws and legal framework
- One-Stop-Shop service that provides business partners with a variety of government services, including licensing, visa, traffic and postal services
- Quick access to Knowledge Workers due to fast-track immigration process
An individual or a corporate entity can set up and do business in Ajman Free Zone being registered in any of the following legal forms:
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE) – entity with one Shareholder
- Free Zone Company (FZC) – entity with two to five Shareholders
- Branch of a Foreign Company
- Branch of a Local Company