Being in a Free Zone
There are more than more than 22 Free zones at UAE which are home to over 10,000 companies. They have fueled rapid growth in the country. Dubai has the largest number and therefore benefits the most.
The Jebel Ali Free Zone being the first free zone in the country has created the benchmark for regulations & incentives. Its rapid growth has also provided a powerful economic inspiration to the other 6 Emirates, which have set up their own Zones to attract investment.
UAE with its tremendous growth and development has become an excellent place for business start-ups for many entrepreneurs from around the world. It has liberal and attractive operating conditions as far as rules and regulations are concerned.
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% free transfer of funds
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- 100% exemption of import and export duties
- Inexpensive workforce and easy recruitment procedures
- Free zone company formation is quicker than incorporation outside of the free zones
- 25-50 years lease options, warehouse facilities, availability of areas for production and assembling