Free Zone at Fujairah
Free Zone at Fujairah was established by an Emiri Decision, issued on 28th of November 1987 with the goal to serve the Business & Economic development of Fujairah. Since its establishment about three decades ago, the Free Zone’s business has grown manifold. The investor base has crossed the borders of GCC to the Indian Subcontinent, China, West Asia, Africa, Europe and even the USA in trading, logistics, assembling, processing and manufacturing in diversified activities involving both technology and utilization of the available resources in the region.
Fujairah Free Zone aims for business registration for startup, small and medium enterprises promising potential growth. The Free Zone also has the infrastructure to accommodate bigger enterprises, which includes standard offices and lands for development etc.
Investors setting up their business in Fujairah Free Zone enjoy all the following incentives and privileges:
- 100% corporate tax exemption
- 100% import and export tax exemption
- 100% personal income tax exemption
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- No customs duty
- No currency restrictions
An individual or a corporate entity can set up and do business in Fujairah Free Zone being registered in any of the following legal forms:
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE) – entity with one shareholder
- Free Zone Company (FZC) – entity with 2 to 5 shareholders
- Branch of a Foreign Company
- Branch of a Local Company