Set Up Your Office
With our experts, we offer quick registration of single shareholder companies and multi-shareholder companies in UAE.
We help in guiding you to find exact location for incorporating the company & with legal structure that best suits, considering the requirements and budget. Our legal Team facilitates the entire incorporation process and obtains Trade License and all other legal documents of the company within the shortest span of time.
We assist in registration of Offshore companies in UAE like Ajman Offshore, RAKIA Offshore, etc. Our team has special expertise in setting up branches or 100% subsidiaries of companies established overseas. By Choosing us, you don’t have to worry any about incorporation of your Company in Mainland or at Freezones in UAE.
Procedures of setting up Business
- Choosing appropriate legal structure of the business
- Choosing location of the proposed venture
- Compiling & Preparing the required documentation for registration of the entity
- Co-ordination with the relevant regulatory & Government authorities for approvals
- Obtaining office / Virtual Office/ Warehouse / Land for the operations
- Obtaining Trade License, Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum of Association, Share
- Certificates, Tenancy Agreement
- Visa Services
- Recruitment of person required for the new business
The types of visa we specialize with are
- Employment Visa (For Companies collaborated with us)
Once your company is established, we help you with Employment Visa for your new joinees.
- Investor Visa / Partnership Visa
UAE offers investor visa which provides temporary residence. The temporary residence lasts for a maximum period of three years and is a good option for foreign nationals seeking to establish their own business or to invest(partner) into an existing business in the UAE. One of the benefits of this investor visa is that the foreign national will not be required to pay tax in the UAE.